Class Reflection...
Board games all day long!
It was quite a surprise to come in to see such a level of excitement in the classroom. I arrived roughly 20 minutes late to class, but nonetheless, I quickly joined a game of Taboo.
There were roughly 8 or 9 groups of people playing various games. Mad Gab, Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, and Scrabble seemed to be among the most popular within the groups.
About halfway through the class period, Jimmy re entered and had everyone switch up the groups and the games. I ended up playing Trivial Pursuit, Disney version, and only did ok.
Overall, the class was great fun that day, however not without objective. As with most days, there was a new concept to be observed, and one to take on with us to analyze until the next class period.
Our homework was to create 9 concepts for a game and have them well presented for mondays class...
Thats not going to be easy....Better get to work!
-Nathan
You were the best that day!
ReplyDeleteYour deviant is amazing! Favorite movie? I love that movie, my group in a previous class used it for the project we had in over consumption. Joe Hisaishi? Love him. γγγΎγ :]